Buy Quality Dutch National Identity Card (Nederlandse identiteitskaart) at Quality Docs with 10 years validity.
All Dutch citizens from the age of 14 are required to be able to show a valid identity document when the police or other enforcement officers ask for identification. The identity card is commonly used for this purpose, but other identity documents such as a passport or driving licence may be used instead.
Dutch identity card includes the following information about the holder and the document (with fields in Dutch, English and French):
- Nationality: Nederlandse (Dutch)
- Document number
- Full name, including surname and all given names (continuation at the backside possible for 2014 model))
- Photograph (both printed and processed to watermark)
- Date of birth
- Place of birth (printed at the backside for 2014 model)
- Height (printed at the backside for 2014 model)
- Personal number (printed at the backside for 2014 model)
- Authority (the authority who issued the concerning identity card, commonly the mayor of the municipality of residence; for example “Burgemeester van Utrecht”; printed at the backside for 2014 model)
- Date of issue
- Date of expiry (normally 10 years after the date of issue)
The information at the backside ends with the Machine Readable Zone starting with I<NLD.
As of 26 August 2006, newly issued identity cards are provided with a chip containing (among others) the photograph, full name, date of birth, sex, document number, personal number and date of expiry. Since May 2016, the identity card does no longer contain the holder’s fingerprints.The chip has been included due to European regulations.
or Live Chat Support