PRODUCT OVERVIEW- Italian driver’s licence
Buy registered Italian driver’s licence online at AGDPC with validation period of 5 and 10 years for individuals above 50 years and below 5o years respectively.
There are various categories of driving licence (patenti di guida) for different vehicle types in Italy, which follow the standard categories of the EU. The most common include AM, A1 and A2 for mopeds and motorcycles, and B for cars. When issued, a Patente B has 20 points and when infractions occur, points are deducted.
- The legal minimum age to drive a car (category B) or motorbike over 125 cc (category A2) is 18 years
- The legal minimum age to drive a motorbike of 50cc to 125 cc (category A1) is 16 years
- The legal minimum age to drive a moped up to 50 cc is 14 years (category AM)
Obtaining an Italian driver’s license without taking an examination is possible for certain individuals who meet certain criteria. Here are a few steps to help guide you through the process:
- Determine if you are eligible: In order to be eligible for an Italian driving license without taking an examination, you must be a resident of Italy and hold a valid driving licence from another country that is a member of the European Union or the European Economic Area.
- Gather necessary documents: In order to apply for an Italian driving licence, you will need to provide certain documents, such as your valid foreign driver’s license, a valid passport or ID card, and proof of residence in Italy. You may also need to provide a translation of your foreign driver’s license if it is not written in Italian.
- Fill out the application: Once you have all of the necessary documents, you will need to fill out an application for an Italian driver’s license. You can typically find the application form on the website of your local motor vehicle agency.
- Submit your application: After filling out the application form and attaching all the necessary documents, you can submit your application to your local motor vehicle agency. It’s important to double check that you have included all the required documents before submitting your application.
- Wait for approval: After submitting your application, you will need to wait for it to be approved. The processing time can vary depending on the agency and how busy they are, so it’s a good idea to check on the status of your application periodically.
- Receive your Italian driver’s license: Once your application has been approved, you will be issued an Italian driver’s license. You will be required to give up your foreign driver’s license in exchange for the Italian one and will be able to drive in Italy with it.
Please note that the process and requirements may vary depending on the region or state you are in. It’s important to check with your local motor vehicle agency for specific instructions and regulations.