Buy Quality Long-Term United Kingdom ( UK ) Visa online at Quality Docs with validation period of 5 years.
You can come to the UK as a Standard Visitor:
- for tourism, for example on a holiday or to see your family and friends
- for certain business activities, for example attending a meeting
- to do a short course of study
- to take part in research or an exchange programme as an academic
- for medical reasons, for example to receive private medical treatment
You may not have to apply for a visa. What you need to do depends on your nationality and what you plan to do in the UK.
A UK visa is the authorizing document that gives worldwide citizens the right to enter, stay temporarily or live forever in the territory of the UK. A visa is usually either a stamp you receive in your passport or a document given by a UK consulate or embassy in your country of residence.
If you are issued a visa, it means that you are eligible to enter the UK and that you meet the requirements of the particular visa that you have been given. There are different reasons why people want to apply for a UK visa, such as:
- To work and to do business
- To study
- For short stays and tourism
- To join family members who are already in the UK
- To transit through the UK to another country
- To live permanently
- As a refugee or as someone who needs humanitarian protection
- As a stateless person
- As someone who needs permission to stay
UK Visa Types
There are different reasons why people want to apply for a UK visa. That is why the United Kingdom has an organized visa system based on the purpose of visitor under multiple visa types.
Here are the UK visa types:
- Work Visas.
- Business Visas.
- Study Visas.
- Visitor Visas.
- Family Visas.
- Settlement Visas.
- Transit Visas.